October 18, 2007

California Ghosts

I love to be scared...in a fun, non-dangerous way. October is MY month. I mean, almost every TV channel has its month-long run of scary movies, TV shows, and ghost documentaries. In October my addiction for good ghost stuff peaks, so I start scouring around for something I haven't already seen, read or watched.

Success! I found a blogger who, for the entire month of October, has dedicated his California blog to all the haunted areas in our great state. Being a ghost story connoisseur, I thought I knew of all the haunted hot spots in California, but I had no idea there were so many more, right in my own backyard. (Do you LOVE IT??)

It's actually one of the very best "haunting" sources I've found, and believe me, I've bought books, videos, searched the Internet - you name it. He covers it all. Definitely worth your time to take a look.

Here's a link to his site:

Everything You Want To Know About California, And More

(Tell him Barbara Gordon sent you :-D )

No comments: