December 12, 2007

Christmas Shopping (or the lack thereof)

I am starting to get a little freak-out going. As my Christmas countdown reminds me, I am running out of time before Christmas arrives, and I have not done ANY Christmas shopping.

Between being sick (this is my second week), and being busy, busy, BUSY, I have put it off until now, and I'm starting to worry. Will I get going on this while I still have time for Amazon.com to ship? Oh, yes - me and Internet shopping go wayyyy back. It's almost like Santa dropping down the chimney and leaving lots of gifts - only with Internet shopping the packages magically arrive on my porch. No shipping, no tax.

Elves...?

Anyway, back to panicsville - I am going to try and get this going by Tuesday. At the latest.

For sure...

(I hope)

No comments: