February 05, 2009

Exhibit - John Wayne Airport

I am so excited to be exhibiting my series, Coastal Access: The Beaches of Orange County, at John Wayne Airport!

You can read the press release on the airport website HERE

This is my first solo exhibition, and it has been a really great experience for me, from jurying through the completed installation. Having my artwork displayed in such a prestigious location is so inspiring, and has really boosted my artistic confidence.

I must give thanks to Tom Lamb, who is an extremely talented photographer, a guiding force for many, and an all around great guy. It's because of his guidance that I was able to take my work to a higher level (Thanks, Tom!)

Also, Jeff Frisch, the arts coordinator at the airport was so kind and helpful to me while I was getting this exhibition together that it made it a very smooth process. He is a very kind and patient man, and I was lucky to be able to work with him.

I hope some of you will be able to stop by and see the exhibit. It runs through March 3, 2009. I really believe Orange County has the most beautiful beaches in the world, and it would be my absolute pleasure to share them with you.

A Very Happy

B

No comments: