November 01, 2007

My Week - Out of Order

Okay, so I've been a bit remiss lately on my blogging. BUT - I was really productive this weekend, so I have an excuse. My studio was so full of framed pictures and ongoing projects that you could barely walk through it. Not now. Everything is neatly in its place, and my pictures are hanging to keep them from damage between sales and art shows. At least now at a glance I can see what's finished, and what kind of balance I have.







So, after a day of organizing, what better to do than go to the beach? That's when I took the picture "Laguna Beach Sunset" that I posted the other day. I also took these typical-Sunday-at-Laguna shots just to give you a feel for how great a place Laguna is to spend the day.



It seemed like anyone and everyone who owned a camera was down there taking casual photos, family photos - and even a bride and groom having their wedding photos taken.













But all good things come to an end and it was finally dark enough that I had to leave. Once again, I thought "no need to bring the tripod. I won't be there long." WRONG. Anyway, it was a good picture-taking opportunity, and I'm glad I didn't miss it.




More catch-up to follow...

No comments: