March 06, 2009

Evan is Two!

I don't know how many of you remember that I took birthday celebration photos for Evan's first birthday last year. I was so happy to meet his parents, who are really nice, nice people, as well as his grandparents who came from the East Coast to help celebrate his big milestone birthday.

Well, quick as a wink, Evan is now a happy little two-year-old! I was thrilled when his mom, Lillian, contacted me and asked that I photograph his second birthday. I was also looking forward to seeing how much he had changed and grown over the past year. The family was all together again, and this year I got to meet Evan's Uncle Richard, who I thank for helping me out of the quicksand! LOL!

I was NOT disappointed! What a doll he is, and he was loving the beach like only a child can. It's wonderful to see the world through a child's eyes, all fresh and new and terrifically exciting. I also have to admit that I love watching the interaction between Lillian and her son. There is just absolute pure unguarded love there, and it is my pleasure once again to record it.

Here are a few of my favorites from the day...










Happy Birthday, Evan!

B

No comments: