October 04, 2007

Huell Howser's Road Trip

I just love that guy. I think this is partly due to the fact that he travels all over MY state and shows me cool things to photograph. The other day I caught an episode on the City of Orange, of all places. I lived there many, many moons ago (but not near the Circle) and never knew any of the details shown on "Road Trip." I'm now planning to spend some time there soon and photograph some of the very cool areas he showed me -- er, um, everyone.

While thinking about following my heart (photographically) I mentioned that I would be taking, and posting, more beach and coastal images. I've expanded this goal and have now decided to try and post an Orange County image every day. I want people everywhere to see why Orange County is such a perfect place to live. I mean, I know we have the most beautiful beaches in the world, but there are so many more diverse, and very cool, things to see here.

So, stand by, and check back often for lots of Orange County images! (And, yes, especially the beaches!)

Here are two from Laguna Beach to get MY show on the road! :-D


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the Laguna Beach pictures. To me, you have captured serenity personified.

Looking forward to the next pic in the OC series!